Users: 1 Guest, 2 Bots

Race Schedule?

Notifications
Clear all

Race Schedule?  

RSS
(@thorpie)

Have we got a race schedule yet?

Just wondering what the first track will be.

Posted : 08/04/2020 8:57 am
(@cotty)
Admin

Hey mate, sorry pal. I'll be putting them up tonight. This is literally been down to workover the last few days. I did a shit load of stuff over the weekend to catch up, but i've been knackered the last few nights.

The tracks will be posted on site, on Twitter and everywhere else I can!

Thanks for the patience!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/04/2020 7:56 pm
(@chappers01)
  • I can’t currently see where an invite has been sent, is this in the league menu on the game? If so I haven’t recieved one yet 👍🏼

edit: as soon as I post it I see it come up in the mail on the game 🤣🤣🤣 what are the odds😂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2020 9:27 pm
Cotty liked
(@cotty)
Admin

Applications as shown by Chappers above is found in the mail area.

Home screen of F1, bottom left.

Failing that, go into Multiplayer > Leagues > Find League and enter the League code access CM#_K8NWQX. It'll then come to us as an application which we'll approve should you be included 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2020 3:42 pm
(@cotty)
Admin

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2020 3:45 pm
(@dtcooke1989)

@cotty

I voted to accept invites in the inbox in multiplayer lobby. However, I did not receive a invite last night? GT is dtcooke1989

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2020 5:49 pm
(@cotty)
Admin
Posted by: @dtcooke1989

@cotty

I voted to accept invites in the inbox in multiplayer lobby. However, I did not receive a invite last night? GT is dtcooke1989

DT, there are no invites being sent out. We've had the info since before the start of the season that we're not doing the usual lobbies and are doing it online within the F1 Leagues. (See the rules)

If you didn't get an invite (as you expected) why not send us a msg?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2020 8:07 pm
(@dtcooke1989)

@cotty my apologies for the misunderstanding, I thought after being invited to the league, we would get a invite to the lobby (similar to how we did it in the past). We voted on that in Codemasters, I guess I misunderstood that. 

However, it seems that I have been voted out of the league due to a miscommunication. I'd love to race with you all, but I'll leave it up to you.

Either way, let me know or send me a message on xbox.

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/04/2020 4:25 pm
(@cotty)
Admin

Msg sent on Xbox Live as per request. We've readded you, details are in the XBL msg including race time etc again mate

Cheers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/04/2020 8:02 pm
Share: