The site will be going down for further maintenance in the coming days...Expect more changes!

6th Race - Rio / Full Circuit - Thursday 20th July

FM6 Site League
Message
Author
Tatertots2211
Forza Moderator
Forza Moderator
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:50 am
Medals: 1
Xbox Live Gamertag: Tatertots2211
:
FM6 Season 1 Most Fastest Laps

6th Race - Rio / Full Circuit - Thursday 20th July

#1 Post by Tatertots2211 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:12 pm

Good evening gents - Please ensure you confirm your availability and keep me informed of any changes if they occur after your initial post. Confirmations will now close on WEDNESDAY 11:59PM due to late confirmations and overall me not really knowing who's coming or going some nights.

Race 6 is at RIO! I personally love this track but it can be very very unforgiving, it's very easy to get 100% damage and be plodding at 5mph for a whole lap to the pitstop. I'd highly suggest trying to get some practice laps in and treating this track a lot like Monaco on F1.

I'll be on during the week, if anyone wants to practice with me and learn little bits of the track I'll be more than happy to help! :D

IN:
Tatertots
Zup3r
Michiel
Yorkie
Worm
Cotty


OUT:
Neale



MAYBE:
Hammer

Zup3rdry
Posts: 250
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:52 pm
Medals: 4
Xbox Live Gamertag: GrahamT502
:
S2 Drivers Champion
S2 Constructors Champions
Driver of the Season
Team of the Season

Re: 6th Race - Rio / Full Circuit - Thursday 20th July

#2 Post by Zup3rdry » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:06 pm

In

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk


Michiel1551
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:02 pm
Xbox Live Gamertag: michiel1551

Re: 6th Race - Rio / Full Circuit - Thursday 20th July

#3 Post by Michiel1551 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:56 am

In. Hopefully my controller won't die this time.

User avatar
Hammerpgh
Posts: 763
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:44 pm
Medals: 2
Xbox Live Gamertag: Hammerpgh
:
G2 - S3 Constructors Champions
Team of the Season

Re: 6th Race - Rio / Full Circuit - Thursday 20th July

#4 Post by Hammerpgh » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:01 am

In.

Never driven this track before so definitely need to get some practice in over the next few days. Whats a decent time to aim for?

Tatertots2211
Forza Moderator
Forza Moderator
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:50 am
Medals: 1
Xbox Live Gamertag: Tatertots2211
:
FM6 Season 1 Most Fastest Laps

Re: 6th Race - Rio / Full Circuit - Thursday 20th July

#5 Post by Tatertots2211 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:46 pm

Hammerpgh wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:01 am
In.

Never driven this track before so definitely need to get some practice in over the next few days. Whats a decent time to aim for?
I personally think just making it round the track is a feat in itself, I wouldn't worry too much about going for specific times until you know the track well.

Like I said this track can be so unforgiving, look at this 100% damage crash after a flying lap.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Tatertots2211/video/32176870

User avatar
Hammerpgh
Posts: 763
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:44 pm
Medals: 2
Xbox Live Gamertag: Hammerpgh
:
G2 - S3 Constructors Champions
Team of the Season

Re: 6th Race - Rio / Full Circuit - Thursday 20th July

#6 Post by Hammerpgh » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:08 pm

Tatertots2211 wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:46 pm
Hammerpgh wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:01 am
In.

Never driven this track before so definitely need to get some practice in over the next few days. Whats a decent time to aim for?
I personally think just making it round the track is a feat in itself, I wouldn't worry too much about going for specific times until you know the track well.

Like I said this track can be so unforgiving, look at this 100% damage crash after a flying lap.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Tatertots2211/video/32176870
Cool.. Didn't realise you were an assist guy Taters ;)

I just finished a ten lap run and have the track embedded now so just need to work out where I can push and by how much lol.

Tatertots2211
Forza Moderator
Forza Moderator
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:50 am
Medals: 1
Xbox Live Gamertag: Tatertots2211
:
FM6 Season 1 Most Fastest Laps

Re: 6th Race - Rio / Full Circuit - Thursday 20th July

#7 Post by Tatertots2211 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:52 pm

Hammerpgh wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:08 pm
Tatertots2211 wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:46 pm
Hammerpgh wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:01 am
In.

Never driven this track before so definitely need to get some practice in over the next few days. Whats a decent time to aim for?
I personally think just making it round the track is a feat in itself, I wouldn't worry too much about going for specific times until you know the track well.

Like I said this track can be so unforgiving, look at this 100% damage crash after a flying lap.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Tatertots2211/video/32176870
Cool.. Didn't realise you were an assist guy Taters ;)

I just finished a ten lap run and have the track embedded now so just need to work out where I can push and by how much lol.
Just the corner markings for when I don't have 100% confidence on specific tracks, I turn my hud and all that off as you saw. TCS is off, although some swear by it being quicker on no matter how good you are with it off!

Good to see you've got it embedded, what lap times you getting so far?

Michiel1551
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:02 pm
Xbox Live Gamertag: michiel1551

Re: 6th Race - Rio / Full Circuit - Thursday 20th July

#8 Post by Michiel1551 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:20 pm

I was getting 2.18.xxx

Tatertots2211
Forza Moderator
Forza Moderator
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:50 am
Medals: 1
Xbox Live Gamertag: Tatertots2211
:
FM6 Season 1 Most Fastest Laps

Re: 6th Race - Rio / Full Circuit - Thursday 20th July

#9 Post by Tatertots2211 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:14 pm

Michiel1551 wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:20 pm
I was getting 2.18.xxx
I'm gunna have a wee run round tonight before bed, I'll post up what I get!

User avatar
Hammerpgh
Posts: 763
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:44 pm
Medals: 2
Xbox Live Gamertag: Hammerpgh
:
G2 - S3 Constructors Champions
Team of the Season

Re: 6th Race - Rio / Full Circuit - Thursday 20th July

#10 Post by Hammerpgh » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:08 am

Michiel1551 wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:20 pm
I was getting 2.18.xxx
2:18 :o Did you find a shortcut!!!!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest