COME AND GET INVOLVED!
F1 2017 CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE FOR RACE 2!

/ Image / Image / Image / Image / Image / Image /

Demo Feedback

Everything about the game, be it Demo's, Kits, Issues - Discuss it Here!
Cotty
Site Admin
Site Admin
PSN Username: PCotgrave
Xbox Live Gamertag: PCotgrave
Twitch.tv: pcotgrave

Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:57 pm

Please provide your demo feedback here!

Yorkie Blades
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PSN Username: Yorkie-Blades
Xbox Live Gamertag: Yorkie Blades
Twitch.tv: Yorkie_Blades

Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:00 pm

At first glance the demo feels disappointing although graphically better than pes2017 it feels a let down, after a few hours away and playing again it dawns on me why it feels not quite right, "The Online Beta", wrongly I've compared it with the expectation that the online beta provided us with, playing online 3v3 games or H2H was fantastic, having played both Xbox and PlayStation the ease of finding a game on PlayStation was superior, taking this into thought and playing the demo for its worth, it has some flaws not as many as expressed on twitter by some but it's a major improvement, again having played both graphically and fluidity PS4 takes the lead, having discussed this with cotty we feel this game is being built with PlayStation in mind as they have provided Konami the most support of FIFA loving Microsoft with the tie up with EA and EA access. Overall a cracking game which I will defo be buying and playing the arse out of !!

Welcome back to football
Beer :D family :shock: Sheffield united :lol:

Cotty
Site Admin
Site Admin
PSN Username: PCotgrave
Xbox Live Gamertag: PCotgrave
Twitch.tv: pcotgrave

Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:22 pm

Like you said, we've discussed it.

If the demo build is different to the Online Beta, for me, the BETA was the better build. Forgetting about the graphical side of things, (which its clear to see which one is more loved by Konami) the gameplay just feels different.

Like Yorks has said, we've played both console versions. PS4 is definitely more fluid and more responsive. In a year playing 2017, i never once scored an overhead kick on XB1. First game against the CPU and voila - one straight past the keeper.

Swapping to the Xbox One though, it felt more like the BETA and regards the passing, a little more enjoyable.

The passing seemed more riskier, which was something i picked up on in the BETA, along with it being slightly slower in the controls, like a delay as such. I've seen videos of defenders running passed players and scoring from their own half on superstar level (allegedly) and from reading the Social Media columns today, there's a Day 1 patch already in the burner.

It is a demo though, it could be completely different to the final release, but either way - as Yorkie has said, its still way more enjoyable than FIFA has been in years gone by; so after playing the Demo some more, I'll come back and edit this with a better, more critical outlook i'm sure ;)

• Information