LEAGUE SIGN UP!

----------------------------
QUICK LINKS
/ Image / Image / Image / Image / Image / Image /

Brazil 15/10/2017 Post Race Discussion

Evil MayheM
Xbox Live Gamertag: Evil MayheM

Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Quali was not the best time was thinking i would be near the back so was well happy with p6

Got a good start to the race i slowed and took the corner nice and easy witch put me in a position as a few cars went wide and a few spun so got through and was in 4th, ended up in 3rd then the safe car struck i pitted right away and got a 5 sec stop and go, now still bein new to the game i pitted next lap trying to take my stop and go but all i did was get new tyres and end up 12th (gutted) battled my way to 8th then pitted for m tyres ended up 4th, 5 laps left but tyres end up going and on turn 1 getting put on the grass ( no names ) letting the cars behind pass aswell so ended up 8th

Time for me to start learning gears hopefully might be in time for nexy race

Good race everyone

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Cotty
Site Admin
Site Admin
PSN Username: PCotgrave
Xbox Live Gamertag: PCotgrave
Twitch.tv: pcotgrave

Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:39 pm

Shit track, shit quali and shit ending...completed it though which was the only upshot.

Had to dash at the end as i was at work first thing and was shattered. As Yorkie has said, absolutely chuffed with everyone with the way folk are presenting themselves with the races; limited issues for some who are new to racing. We seriously can't complain.

Anyone submitting a ticket this will be dealt with ASAP.

Onto Mexico, a track i do like - yet i'll likely be missing as its my daughters christening.

XxPatriot1xX
Xbox Live Gamertag: XxPatriot1xX

Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:27 pm

Yorkie Blades wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:35 am
Had patriot chasing me down the last 4 laps or so, I kept him at arms length until the last lap where he got to 3 secs managed to push and get it back out to 5 before the finish line, but good racing bud.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD I WAS PUSHING!!
(See below for my own account of the race)

Quali was ok did a banker lap, but only managed a couple hundredths faster the real fast lap because of those damn Senna S's!! I swear they are make or break on your lap time.

The race was surprisingly fun always love this track. Original idea for tire strategy was apparently a little too bold. I love that Brazil is such a small track you are always seeming to race someone, at least for me. Apologies to those who were stuck behind me sometimes was my second race on medium traction and this track was UNFORGIVING on the tires (yes that is how you properly spell that word :P ). Idea for tire strategy was SS/M (was hoping to do 20-25+ laps on them)/SS but apparently the track was like nope and the M ran out after like 15ish. Thought the traction would be good on them but for the laps I got out of them softs would've been better for pace. So then my strategy turned into a SS/M/SS/SS. Nothing too too exciting until the end. Knew I had penalties but didn't know how many yorkie had so I figured if I passed him that would take care of the rest. I raced like I have never raced before trying to catch you Yorkie, that was well good fun. One of the favorite chase battles I have ever had on one of these games. This was definitely my favorite race so far this season.

WorselRummage
Xbox Live Gamertag: WorselRummage

Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:49 am

Didn't get the most out of qualifying despite being on pole, choked on both laps on the exit of the final corner so it could have been bettered by at least 3-4 tenths. Underfuelled by a lap for fun and then had a monster get away from the line and ended up a good 30 metres free from the pack going into T1. Decided to stay out during the safety car to keep position and it ultimately helped my strategy and was able to go to lap 14 on the supersofts. This put me in traffic and despite my pace on another set of supersofts couldn't get past people and could see Perez was on it. Luckily the traffic cleared and pitted on lap 23 for the softs and managed the gap to the end. Think I was the only one without a time penalty!! Only downside was no fastest lap but I can live with that :D
:arrow: PES F1 2017 Season 1 Champion :!:

mattlovett1986
F1 Moderator
F1 Moderator
Medals: 1

Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:53 pm

WorselRummage wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:49 am
Didn't get the most out of qualifying despite being on pole, choked on both laps on the exit of the final corner so it could have been bettered by at least 3-4 tenths. Underfuelled by a lap for fun and then had a monster get away from the line and ended up a good 30 metres free from the pack going into T1. Decided to stay out during the safety car to keep position and it ultimately helped my strategy and was able to go to lap 14 on the supersofts. This put me in traffic and despite my pace on another set of supersofts couldn't get past people and could see Perez was on it. Luckily the traffic cleared and pitted on lap 23 for the softs and managed the gap to the end. Think I was the only one without a time penalty!! Only downside was no fastest lap but I can live with that :D
New rule ... 100 points for fastest lap @ brazil....

• Information