Cotty
Site Admin
Site Admin
PSN Username: PCotgrave
Xbox Live Gamertag: PCotgrave
Twitch.tv: pcotgrave

Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:17 pm

You know the score by now guys.

Firstly - to those who confirmed, its very much appreciated.

For those who haven't - we're very sorry, but where we have new drivers appearing and are wanting to be racing, we can't be turning people away. We've done it before and it was to a detriment of the league.

The confirmation thread was put up late afternoon on the 2nd October, 6 days to confirm. If there are issues, there's a support ticket system in place - you don't need to sign in to use it.

We can also be contacted via XBL.

We ALL want to race in the fullest grid possible, its for the best for everyone involved the reason why we remove folk - its certainly not personal.

Cotty
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:22 pm

Rain again...fed up by it. Spun on the first frigging corner, then at the back of the grid...Jeff and the pit crew fucked me over countless times with tyre changes...got behind Matt and was 2 secs behind and then another tyre change. They then wanted me to go back to fucking inters 1 lap from the end.

Saw a few people lose connection / leave session - unsure what the situation was, hopefully nothing too serious.

Onto next week

Evil MayheM
Xbox Live Gamertag: Evil MayheM

Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:34 pm

I had a nightmare, jeff fucked me ovet and over with tyre change had to keep pitting and limping around on the wrong tryes in the end i lost it, even tho i kept checking weather gutted defo a race to forget for me

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Howling Crazy
Xbox Live Gamertag: Howling Crazy
Twitch.tv: HowlingCrazy

Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:37 pm

Poor qualy from my point of view, set up for the wets and started on the softs behind the safety car( what was that about)
Slowly moved up as peeps started putting and collisions, was running second for a while until I pitted for the inters got overtaken by bencuro as I was going in.Held 3rd position until I foolishly pitted early for the wets Forzaguy on inters the better tyre at the time overtook me and put some distance between us 17 seconds until he pitted. Was settling for fourth as I crossed the line I end up 3rd. Overall happy with the result and points. Good race guys
" He Just Brake tested me",
" Wheres Palmer? Palmer has retired!!! Ha Karma"

Bencuro
Xbox Live Gamertag: Bencuro

Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:12 pm

Great first race for me. I'm not very strong at Belgium, hence qualifying 9th position. I don't consider myself a front runner at this but really happy to finish 2nd all on my own. I was approx 40 seconds behind 1st and 40 seconds ahead of 3rd. I'll take the 18 points and move onto Brazil. My one strong is that I run very well in wet conditions at most tracks, it's when I come into my own. Hoping for rain at Brazil.

Howling Crazy
Xbox Live Gamertag: Howling Crazy
Twitch.tv: HowlingCrazy

Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:13 pm

IT was getting a bit annoying whilst we were racing xboxlive messages coming through from people chatting after they had retired/ crashed out etc.
" He Just Brake tested me",
" Wheres Palmer? Palmer has retired!!! Ha Karma"

Cotty
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:19 pm

Howling Crazy wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:13 pm
IT was getting a bit annoying whilst we were racing xboxlive messages coming through from people chatting after they had retired/ crashed out etc.
Yeah, i ended p muting it in the Xbox Windows App to prevent it.

ForzaGuy156
Medals: 1
Xbox Live Gamertag: ForzaGuy156
:
FM6 Season 1 Most Wins

Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:33 pm

Had a decent Qualy
Start of the race was strange when the safety car came straight out made the decision to pit for inters which didn't work came in for SS and was running fourth rain came again and pitted for inters was surprised that some went for wets was going well pulling a gap to fourth then coming up to the Bus stop chicane lost the rear end and was heading for the wall got away with a damaged wing but then ran wide into the chicane and got a 10 sec penalty for corner cutting, form then was struggling for downforce and was quickly getting caught by the car behind.

WorselRummage
Xbox Live Gamertag: WorselRummage

Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:39 pm

:D Enjoyed the numbers as I'm normally used to 6-7 max in previous leagues. The quali lap could have been marginally better but who's gonna argue with a 1.1 sec advantage! Safety car start was just weird but it at least gave me time to shut Jeff up for good, and from there just drove away til the end. As fun as it was taking the full house in my first race I've got a feeling Interlagos won't be so straight forward!
:arrow: PES F1 2017 Season 1 Champion :!:

mattlovett1986
F1 Moderator
F1 Moderator
Medals: 1

Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:34 am

Whats going on with the weather! dont think we have had a full dry race yet, which ruined my tactics for the race,

I think the safety car start happens if its raining but not enough for inters? i think that the crack anyway...

Pitted for inters after lap one behind the SC was a gamble but thought if its kept raining would be quid in, unfortunately it wasn't and i was struggling to keep it in a straight line, even worse once it had dried up a bit, i was contemplating pitting, but thought id go one more lap. mistake as i went up la rouge i lost the back end and just managed to avoid a complete wipe out, only losing my front wing, so pitted next lap to get US on and fix the wing, and the crew decided not to change the wing...... so did another lap and had to pit again, from there on in i knew i was only going to get min points,

Stuck wets on early as i had nothing to lose and thought it might properly come down, again wrong decision, bit of a mess really, hopefully a nice dry race at Brazil, and ill get the title race back on track!

• Information