Singapore - 01/10/17 - Post Race Discussion

Cotty
Site Admin
Site Admin
PSN Username: PCotgrave
Xbox Live Gamertag: PCotgrave
Twitch.tv: pcotgrave

Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:23 pm

As the previous weeks guys, please submit your thoughts :)

Howling Crazy
Xbox Live Gamertag: Howling Crazy
Twitch.tv: HowlingCrazy

Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:31 pm

well what can i say enjoyed it until i messed up through a coughing fit, clean racing overall, however i kissed somebody and damaged my wing into turn one,
after that i was losing time,
had to let a few of you guys through so i didn't wreck your race as iwas waiting for the rain to come so i could go inters and have a wing change but got done by my pit crew whom carried out the usual pit stop, 1 lap in the run on ultras i had topit again which didn't help, overall positive start,
cheers guys
" He Just Brake tested me",
" Wheres Palmer? Palmer has retired!!! Ha Karma"

XxPatriot1xX
Xbox Live Gamertag: XxPatriot1xX

Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:38 pm

Like I said to some in the post race chat. I would officially like to start a poll to ban street racing circuits from the calendar LOL. Second track in a row I've binned it in the wall at one!! Not my luck. Looking forward to Spa and Interlagos those should be fun and exciting tracks!!!

Howling Crazy
Xbox Live Gamertag: Howling Crazy
Twitch.tv: HowlingCrazy

Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:42 pm

XxPatriot1xX wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:38 pm
Like I said to some in the post race chat. I would officially like to start a poll to ban street racing circuits from the calendar LOL. Second track in a row I've binned it in the wall at one!! Not my luck. Looking forward to Spa and Interlagos those should be fun and exciting tracks!!!
i don't mind the street racing circuits usually not too bad at singapore/baku, i just detest monaco even though it is a prestigious race, some races will suit some won't thats probably where it gets levelled out,
" He Just Brake tested me",
" Wheres Palmer? Palmer has retired!!! Ha Karma"

Craig Conlee
Xbox Live Gamertag: Craig Conlee

Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:41 pm

The rain got me off my strategy. I think I pitted 5 times. LOL. Still got fourth. Ugh. Bad luck from pole.

ForzaGuy156
Medals: 1
Xbox Live Gamertag: ForzaGuy156
:
FM6 Season 1 Most Wins

Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:13 am

Decent Qualy started 4th

Race good start moved up to 3rd and ran a lonely race was trying to extend my first stint to try a One stop Strategy but the rain ruined that as I slid of at the end of the main straight and face planted the wall. With my pace I would have been on or near the podium.

S Perez68
Medals: 2
Xbox Live Gamertag: S Perez68
:
S1 Constructors Champions
Team of the Season

Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:27 am

Disaster in Quali would have set a decent lap on the SS tyre but ran wide and it took away my lap, so tried US but I ran wide at turn 2 and I didn't set a lap.. started last made my way up to P3 then it rained eventually got into P2.. made quite a lot of errors which in the end cost me the chance to fight for the win, one of them I had to pit with 3 laps to go with a damaged wing luckily though I got P2 back as I was on much fresher tyres.

Evil RPM
Xbox Live Gamertag: Evil RPM

Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:48 am

After a semi positive qually I was enthusiastic about the race and actually thought "I've got a chance here " whatever. Stared the race well but as usual pushing to early cost me about 6 pit stops to replace the front wing but I finished the race and scores some well needed points so a big positive for me. Look forward to next weekemd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yorkie Blades
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PSN Username: Yorkie-Blades
Xbox Live Gamertag: Yorkie Blades
Twitch.tv: Yorkie_Blades

Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:52 am

Starting to enjoy my F1 again after the disaster of a game that was 2016, quality was nothing special and left me head scratching a little, managed to make a few places up on lap one with a few ppl getting damage or crashing out, pushed my first stop to get to when the rain was due, I’d just passed the pit lane when it really became slippy, so a tip toe lap to make sure I got home safe having a good tussle with Matt at the same time, I managed to get out before him due to him having nose damage, I thought my team mate was going to close the gap over the last few laps till he had a brain fart and damaged his nose, all in all happy with 5th
Beer :D family :shock: Sheffield united :lol:

Cotty
Site Admin
Site Admin
PSN Username: PCotgrave
Xbox Live Gamertag: PCotgrave
Twitch.tv: pcotgrave

Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:40 am

Yorkie Blades wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:52 am
I thought my team mate was going to close the gap over the last few laps till he had a brain fart and damaged his nose, all in all happy with 5th
So did I!

No practice at all this week due to work, so when I was in 5th for Qualifying I thought I may have a chance here, especially after the first few nightmare races.

Started poorly again, don't know why - something I'm going to have practice, and along with Jeff being a mute for the first two races, along with this one until I changed a setting on pitting, I struggled.

Managed to nip passed a few early on and got a good distance between me and those drivers until I lost it and narrowly avoided the wall. Composed myself and settled in. Started climbing again and even navigated well in the rain and then, came out on my last US stint and voila, sharp left, arse end span out and ended up fucking my nose up and then again the following lap allowing Matt and Mayhem to get passed me when I had 17 seconds between us.

Annoyed, but lessons learned. Missing at Spa due to work, unless something happens in the meantime, plenty of practice now for that god awful Brazil track!

• Information