LEAGUE SIGN UP!

----------------------------
QUICK LINKS
/ Image / Image / Image / Image / Image / Image /

Russia - 24/09/17

Evil MayheM
Xbox Live Gamertag: Evil MayheM

Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:18 pm

I was the car behind cotty,i slammed on but couldnt stop in time ended up across the track with you, its part of the game mate , watched matt for abit you was fighting with kendelcomet ( not sure if name is right) was a good battle think i got a clip were 2nd place comes right between you both to take 2nd place did think at that point when all 3 of you was in a line someone was crashing out

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

XxPatriot1xX
Xbox Live Gamertag: XxPatriot1xX

Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:08 am

Well at least some people didnt mistake turn 5 for the back straight and continued to go on at said turn 5 at 135 mph and put it into the wall. While sitting comfortably in 6th place....10-15 laps from the end....GGGAAAHHHH!!!! I have to pay attention to the track map next time!! haha

Evil MayheM
Xbox Live Gamertag: Evil MayheM

Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:47 pm

XxPatriot1xX wrote:Well at least some people didnt mistake turn 5 for the back straight and continued to go on at said turn 5 at 135 mph and put it into the wall. While sitting comfortably in 6th place....10-15 laps from the end....GGGAAAHHHH!!!! I have to pay attention to the track map next time!! haha
Haha no way mate was wondering what happened to you we will get the hang of this game just as the season finishes

Evil RPM
Xbox Live Gamertag: Evil RPM

Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:18 pm

I crashed out way to early in the Russia race so I just got straight on the vodka ! #
в россии и водки

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evil RPM
Xbox Live Gamertag: Evil RPM

Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:21 pm

jaymitch3123 wrote:I was the car behind cotty,i slammed on but couldnt stop in time ended up across the track with you, its part of the game mate , watched matt for abit you was fighting with kendelcomet ( not sure if name is right) was a good battle think i got a clip were 2nd place comes right between you both to take 2nd place did think at that point when all 3 of you was in a line someone was crashing out

Yay team j. Just wanna say your my hero raggy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Information