/ Image / Image / Image / Image / Image / Image /

F1 2017 Season 2 Sign Ups / League Application

Howling Crazy
Xbox Live Gamertag: Howling Crazy
Twitch.tv: HowlingCrazy

Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:25 pm

I’ll gladly go with red bull or Ferrari if it’s available . Would have liked to have stayed with Supa koopaman but his allegiances lie elsewhere.
" He Just Brake tested me",
" Wheres Palmer? Palmer has retired!!! Ha Karma"

Evil MayheM
Xbox Live Gamertag: Evil MayheM

Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:56 pm

Cotty wrote:Right Guys,

This is where we stand on S2 and the Drives / Constructors atm.

If folk could let us know who they want to team up with for next week that would be great should you wish to continue racing with us.

Failing that, we'll start advertising and looking for new drivers once more.

Cheers guys!
Like the work mate looking good

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

XxPatriot1xX
Xbox Live Gamertag: XxPatriot1xX

Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:37 pm

I shall be teammates with Worsel in the Ferrari.

Supa Koopaman
Xbox Live Gamertag: Supa Koopaman

Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:56 pm

Howling Crazy wrote:
I’ll gladly go with red bull or Ferrari if it’s available . Would have liked to have stayed with Supa koopaman but his allegiances lie elsewhere.
I'm sorry howling but my "allegiances" have always been with nobody I don't pick sides mate 👍🏻 and as for racing with Bencuro he's picked up more points in less races than you have so it was a conscious decision that I team up with him and actually have a chance of winning the constructors in season 2 if you really wanted to stay teammates should have said something.. Not have a sly dig when I choose to partner Bencuro at Renault 👍🏻

Howling Crazy
Xbox Live Gamertag: Howling Crazy
Twitch.tv: HowlingCrazy

Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:42 pm

Supa Koopaman wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:56 pm
Howling Crazy wrote:
I'm sorry howling but my "allegiances" have always been with nobody I don't pick sides mate 👍🏻 and as for racing with Bencuro he's picked up more points in less races than you have so it was a conscious decision that I team up with him and actually have a chance of winning the constructors in season 2 if you really wanted to stay teammates should have said something.. Not have a sly dig when I choose to partner Bencuro at Renault 👍🏻
👍🏻👍🏻
" He Just Brake tested me",
" Wheres Palmer? Palmer has retired!!! Ha Karma"

Djordan80
Xbox Live Gamertag: Djordan80

Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:04 pm

I'll team up with Pompey drone 83 if team availability allows if not I'm easy

Yorkie Blades
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PSN Username: Yorkie-Blades
Xbox Live Gamertag: Yorkie Blades
Twitch.tv: Yorkie_Blades

Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:16 pm

We already had you pencilled together,

Put you guys in the Williams for this season
Beer :D family :shock: Sheffield united :lol:

Tatertots2211
Forza Moderator
Forza Moderator
Medals: 3
Xbox Live Gamertag: Tatertots2211
:
FM6 Season 1 Most Fastest Laps
FM6 V8 Supercars
FIFA17 Competition 3 Winner

Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:27 am

Not sure of the liklihood of this is but I thankfully just got myself the game. Who'd funk. If there is a spare seat anywhere I am available ;)

However I'm certain that each team has 2 allocated drivers. If any team does have a lot of 'no shows' so to speak, would I maybe be able to sneak in as a 3rd driver? *nudge nudge wink wink*

Time to dust off the old wheel and set some fast laps again. Then proceed to crash half way through the race whilst consistently in the Top 3! :roll:

Cotty
Site Admin
Site Admin
PSN Username: PCotgrave
Xbox Live Gamertag: PCotgrave
Twitch.tv: pcotgrave

Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:59 am

Tatertots2211 wrote:
Not sure of the liklihood of this is but I thankfully just got myself the game. Who'd funk. If there is a spare seat anywhere I am available ;)

However I'm certain that each team has 2 allocated drivers. If any team does have a lot of 'no shows' so to speak, would I maybe be able to sneak in as a 3rd driver? *nudge nudge wink wink*

Time to dust off the old wheel and set some fast laps again. Then proceed to crash half way through the race whilst consistently in the Top 3! :roll:
Strange you should say, we have a seat available for this weekend Tom as the driver removed had missed three prior.

Consider yourself involved if you want it. Usual rules, confirmation of attendance required / attendance Sunday 9pm UK.

Tatertots2211
Forza Moderator
Forza Moderator
Medals: 3
Xbox Live Gamertag: Tatertots2211
:
FM6 Season 1 Most Fastest Laps
FM6 V8 Supercars
FIFA17 Competition 3 Winner

Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:09 am

Cotty wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:59 am
Tatertots2211 wrote:

Strange you should say, we have a seat available for this weekend Tom as the driver removed had missed three prior.

Consider yourself involved if you want it. Usual rules, confirmation of attendance required / attendance Sunday 9pm UK.
Sounds perfect chap, we on realistic cars or equal performance may I ask? Also with what team is the seat with, not that I'd turn it down obviously

• Information