LEAGUE SIGN UP!

----------------------------
QUICK LINKS
/ Image / Image / Image / Image / Image / Image /

S1 R4 - Spa 08/10

User avatar
Cotty
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2090
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:25 pm
PSN Username: PCotgrave
Xbox Live Gamertag: PCotgrave
Twitch.tv: pcotgrave

Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:22 am

21jellis1 wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:51 pm
Can't make again with my controllers still being buggy
NP's mate...will update.
Image

User avatar
Cotty
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2090
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:25 pm
PSN Username: PCotgrave
Xbox Live Gamertag: PCotgrave
Twitch.tv: pcotgrave

Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:25 am

I've managed to get the night off - so i'll be racing :D

Just want to say, big thanks to folk for confirming if you have.

It makes our lives so much easier and makes the setup for the race quicker - well played guys!
Image

User avatar
Evil MayheM
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:30 pm
Xbox Live Gamertag: Evil MayheM

Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:22 am

Cotty wrote:I've managed to get the night off - so i'll be racing :D

Just want to say, big thanks to folk for confirming if you have.

It makes our lives so much easier and makes the setup for the race quicker - well played guys!
You got night off or rang in sick Image

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk


User avatar
Cotty
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2090
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:25 pm
PSN Username: PCotgrave
Xbox Live Gamertag: PCotgrave
Twitch.tv: pcotgrave

Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:42 pm

jaymitch3123 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:22 am
Cotty wrote:I've managed to get the night off - so i'll be racing :D

Just want to say, big thanks to folk for confirming if you have.

It makes our lives so much easier and makes the setup for the race quicker - well played guys!
You got night off or rang in sick Image

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Night off mate, had enough of the place lol
Image

KungFuKenny
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:28 pm
Xbox Live Gamertag: TwF v Silverzzz

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:21 pm

Cotty wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:42 pm
jaymitch3123 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:22 am
Cotty wrote:I've managed to get the night off - so i'll be racing :D

Just want to say, big thanks to folk for confirming if you have.

It makes our lives so much easier and makes the setup for the race quicker - well played guys!
You got night off or rang in sick Image

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Night off mate, had enough of the place lol
I know the feeling

S Perez68
Posts: 154
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:10 pm
Medals: 2
Xbox Live Gamertag: S Perez68
:
S1 Constructors Champions
Team of the Season

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:25 pm

I can race tonight been extremely busy all weekend and completely forgot to let you know earlier sorry

User avatar
Yorkie Blades
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1806
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:28 pm
PSN Username: Yorkie-Blades
Xbox Live Gamertag: Yorkie Blades
Twitch.tv: Yorkie_Blades

Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:06 pm

No worries ;-)
Beer :D family :shock: Sheffield united :lol:

Locked
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest