Welcome to PESOnline.co.uk - Your Home for everything eSports related!

FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 V8 LEAGUE - IS ACTIVE! SIGN UP TODAY!

F1 2016 LEAGUE UPDATE: READ IT HERE

FIFA 17 TOURNAMENT 3 IS NOW LIVE!

Season 3 Interest

Cotty
Site Admin
Site Admin
Xbox Live Gamertag: PCotgrave
Twitch.tv: pcotgrave

Season 3 Interest

#1 Post by Cotty » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:08 pm

Guys,

As we approach our last 3 races before the end of season 2, I'd like to start courting interest for Season 3. Brace yourself for a bit of an essay.

Whilst I appreciate a lot of changes have happened in Season 2, for me and for a number of others, I have to say, its been for the best. I know this isn't the same for all, but in some part - for a good proportion. I do know and also understand and see the frustrations of some, be it the reduction of assists, car chosen or whatever it may be that has led to a personally difficult (or horrid) second season.

I've been thinking and considering aspects for some time and would like to gauge the interest on the following areas; none of this is guaranteed however its options we're looking at.

ONE GRID - UP TO 3 TABLES

To try and encapsulate all preferences, this is probably the easiest option to cover all fronts.

Since the removal of MAL / NAL as separates, I've seen drivers from both sides become frustrated. We're all here for fun on our Sunday evenings and without the fun, there's no competition for the rest of us as numbers will drop off. If we reach the numbers for S3, racing one grid keeps the league interesting, but run it on 3 fronts. Overall, MAL and NAL as three leagues; so for each race, dependent on your selected league, you'd obtain points for each league.

For example; an NA Driver races -

Scenario 1: Competes in Overall League (OL) and NAL. Wins the Overall race, is awarded 25pts for each league table.
Scenario 2: Competes in OL and finishes 10th. Is awarded 1pt for OL however is the highest finisher in NAL, so is awarded 25 pts in NAL.

Same happens for MAL.

What I would propose is for the MAL though is to attempt to reduce the assists to the current standard (or if people are in agreement to retain the current standard, i.e. No ABS, Medium Traction, Manual & Suggested Gears if at all possible).

LEAGUE RACES MIRROR REAL LIFE SCHEDULE

I'm still considering retaining the shorter season, purely on the basis that it gives others a chance to challenge towards achieving more, however Will mentioned about doing the above - I certainly have no issue with this and those who have the time to watch the actual race (I envy you!) it will bring more of a buzz to the forefront of the race meeting.

PRIZES

People have mentioned contributing towards prizes in the past - however we're at the stage now where we can now offer a reward(s) however at this time for the winners solely.

Strict stipulations would be in place to enable a fair and even opportunity to all, however if everyone was happy to contribute a small amount, then effectively, we could increase the rewards to those in 2nd / 3rd place.

Regardless of the above - we'd still like to know if you'd be racing with us for our 3rd Season on F1 2016 when the time comes.

Cheers

Cotty
[/b]

Yorkie Blades
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Xbox Live Gamertag: Yorkie Blades
Twitch.tv: Yorkie_Blades

Re: Season 3 Interest

#2 Post by Yorkie Blades » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:58 pm

Racing :-)
Bringing up the rear

Neale2
Medals: 1
Xbox Live Gamertag: Nealson67
:
Team of the Season

#3 Post by Neale2 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:10 pm

Racing
Nealson67

mattlovett1986

#4 Post by mattlovett1986 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:17 pm

Driving around

mbmotorsports
Xbox Live Gamertag: MBMotorSports2
:
Team of the Season

#5 Post by mbmotorsports » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:32 pm

Racing ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neale2
Xbox Live Gamertag: Nealson67
:
Team of the Season

#6 Post by Neale2 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:47 pm

mattlovett1986 wrote:Driving around
and around !!! :D
Nealson67

ForzaGuy156
Xbox Live Gamertag: ForzaGuy156
:
FM6 Season 1 Most Wins

#7 Post by ForzaGuy156 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:03 pm

Racing - but would prefer ABS to be allowed as I feel it doesn't impact as much as other assist for me all it does is causes people to run wide and ruin there tyres.

CBall98
Medals: 4
Xbox Live Gamertag: CBall98
:
G1 - S3 Constructors Champions
Driver of the Season
Team of the Season

#8 Post by CBall98 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:22 am

I'll be racing, think the first idea is quite interesting and could possibly work well but might be confusing for some at the start. The second idea would be great but in my eyes only if F1 races were every weekend, so this will mean us racing every 2-3 weeks.

CBall98
Medals: 4
Xbox Live Gamertag: CBall98
:
Driver of the Season
Team of the Season

#9 Post by CBall98 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:25 am

And I would like to see us stick with the realistic car settings as well

BIGWILL369
Medals: 8
:
G1 - S3 Drivers Champion
'16 S3 Drivers Champion
'16 S3 Constructors Champion
Driver of the Season

#10 Post by BIGWILL369 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:35 am

What we could do is have a normal season (8,10 races or what ever) & race every weekend but schedule it so on the weekend of the f1 gp we race the actual track that night. Also could we have a vote on tracks like we did before?
The 3 table thing sounds like a good idea but i don't know about the cash prize thing. I personally race for fun & would like to keep it that way
My 3 passions - My son, Swansea City & F1