The site will be going down for further maintenance in the coming days...Expect more changes!

F1 2016 Conclusion

Message
Author
Tatertots2211
Forza Moderator
Forza Moderator
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:50 am
Medals: 1
Xbox Live Gamertag: Tatertots2211
:
FM6 Season 1 Most Fastest Laps

Re: F1 2016 Conclusion

#21 Post by Tatertots2211 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:46 pm

Hmmmm

User avatar
mbmotorsports
Posts: 1876
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:14 pm
Medals: 1
Xbox Live Gamertag: MBMotorSports2
:
Team of the Season

Re: F1 2016 Conclusion

#22 Post by mbmotorsports » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:07 am

Yorkie Blades wrote:Nice to see you found your way back to site Boothy just out of curiosity how would they know if no one was asked ? Or am I missing summat like
Just to put things right, I went searching for a no assist league and found one, little did I know that boothy116 was in that league until he mentioned Bigwill on here , again I never knew about Will either , NOBODY has tried to encourage any one to leave PES, in fact nobody really has it's just that F1 has come to an end here, all other games are still occurring and WE are all still getting involved with that. Just thought I needed to put the record straight. Hope that clears up any confusion concerning F1 gaming. Cheers guys.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Cotty
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1917
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:25 pm
Xbox Live Gamertag: PCotgrave
Twitch.tv: pcotgrave

Re: F1 2016 Conclusion

#23 Post by Cotty » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:11 am

mbmotorsports wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:07 am
Yorkie Blades wrote:Nice to see you found your way back to site Boothy just out of curiosity how would they know if no one was asked ? Or am I missing summat like
Just to put things right, I went searching for a no assist league and found one, little did I know that boothy116 was in that league until he mentioned Bigwill on here , again I never knew about Will either , NOBODY has tried to encourage any one to leave PES, in fact nobody really has it's just that F1 has come to an end here, all other games are still occurring and WE are all still getting involved with that. Just thought I needed to put the record straight. Hope that clears up any confusion concerning F1 gaming. Cheers guys.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike, I think you are getting away from yourself pal. You've missed the posts and /or not read the previous ones which have been removed by the user which you really needed to see before posting mate. Probably due to that you've misconstrued what is going on.

Don't worry, there's been no malice towards anyone mate, including yourself (or Neale since Boothy has informed us that it'll be both of you).

As i've outlined countless times mate and you should know this, no-one is holding anyone ransom to racing here or anywhere else fella...Will races elsewhere, Vapid has as has others...there's nothing to put "right" as there's nothing gone "wrong" :oops: ;)
Image

Neale2
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:48 pm
Medals: 2
Xbox Live Gamertag: Nealson67
:
Team of the Season
FM6 Formula E

Re: F1 2016 Conclusion

#24 Post by Neale2 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:39 am

Cotty wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:01 pm
Neale2 wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:16 pm
Crap
I myself am leaving the F1 side of things to race in a no assist league. Have to say Will is right Paul/Yorkie you do a great job and know it's not easy work. This was my first racing league and what fun i have had so thanks Paul. Yorkie. Never say never I may be back for F1 in the future if that door is left a jar for me to return.
have also made some great friends which I still hope to race against in Forza / PCars, will be there Thursday guys
Kind regards
Neale
Always welcome back. Hope wherever you set you wheels will take you where you want to be, and hopefully the guys will try to be as accommodating as we have pal. The idea was always to make people content and happy.

See you the Forza side!
Cheers Paul
Catch up Thursday bud
Nealson67

User avatar
mbmotorsports
Posts: 1876
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:14 pm
Medals: 1
Xbox Live Gamertag: MBMotorSports2
:
Team of the Season

Re: F1 2016 Conclusion

#25 Post by mbmotorsports » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:07 am

Cotty wrote:
mbmotorsports wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:07 am
Yorkie Blades wrote:Nice to see you found your way back to site Boothy just out of curiosity how would they know if no one was asked ? Or am I missing summat like
Just to put things right, I went searching for a no assist league and found one, little did I know that boothy116 was in that league until he mentioned Bigwill on here , again I never knew about Will either , NOBODY has tried to encourage any one to leave PES, in fact nobody really has it's just that F1 has come to an end here, all other games are still occurring and WE are all still getting involved with that. Just thought I needed to put the record straight. Hope that clears up any confusion concerning F1 gaming. Cheers guys.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike, I think you are getting away from yourself pal. You've missed the posts and /or not read the previous ones which have been removed by the user which you really needed to see before posting mate. Probably due to that you've misconstrued what is going on.

Don't worry, there's been no malice towards anyone mate, including yourself (or Neale since Boothy has informed us that it'll be both of you).

As i've outlined countless times mate and you should know this, no-one is holding anyone ransom to racing here or anywhere else fella...Will races elsewhere, Vapid has as has others...there's nothing to put "right" as there's nothing gone "wrong" :oops: ;)
Ok, Sorry Paul , I've obviously got my knickers in a twist about nothing, apologies bud.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Cotty
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1917
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:25 pm
Xbox Live Gamertag: PCotgrave
Twitch.tv: pcotgrave

Re: F1 2016 Conclusion

#26 Post by Cotty » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:14 pm

mbmotorsports wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:07 am
Cotty wrote:
mbmotorsports wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:07 am

Just to put things right, I went searching for a no assist league and found one, little did I know that boothy116 was in that league until he mentioned Bigwill on here , again I never knew about Will either , NOBODY has tried to encourage any one to leave PES, in fact nobody really has it's just that F1 has come to an end here, all other games are still occurring and WE are all still getting involved with that. Just thought I needed to put the record straight. Hope that clears up any confusion concerning F1 gaming. Cheers guys.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike, I think you are getting away from yourself pal. You've missed the posts and /or not read the previous ones which have been removed by the user which you really needed to see before posting mate. Probably due to that you've misconstrued what is going on.

Don't worry, there's been no malice towards anyone mate, including yourself (or Neale since Boothy has informed us that it'll be both of you).

As i've outlined countless times mate and you should know this, no-one is holding anyone ransom to racing here or anywhere else fella...Will races elsewhere, Vapid has as has others...there's nothing to put "right" as there's nothing gone "wrong" :oops: ;)
Ok, Sorry Paul , I've obviously got my knickers in a twist about nothing, apologies bud.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't worry about it ;)
Image

User avatar
Hammerpgh
Posts: 763
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:44 pm
Medals: 2
Xbox Live Gamertag: Hammerpgh
:
G2 - S3 Constructors Champions
Team of the Season

Re: F1 2016 Conclusion

#27 Post by Hammerpgh » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:39 am

Sorry to see things go this way on the F1 side of things but im sure you'll be back. I enjoyed my time here and fully appreciate the hard work that went into it. I would just like to reiterate though that as promised in my pm when I left to go back and reform the no assist league I had come from there was absolutely no tapping up of anyone here in any form. Not my style.

I haven't been able to pop back here as I'd hoped due to other commitments but will certainly always check back to see how things are going.

Good luck and best wishes all.

User avatar
CBall98
Posts: 1197
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:40 pm
Medals: 4
Xbox Live Gamertag: CBall98
:
G1 - S3 Constructors Champions
Driver of the Season
Team of the Season

Re: F1 2016 Conclusion

#28 Post by CBall98 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:08 pm

Hammerpgh wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:39 am
Sorry to see things go this way on the F1 side of things but im sure you'll be back. I enjoyed my time here and fully appreciate the hard work that went into it. I would just like to reiterate though that as promised in my pm when I left to go back and reform the no assist league I had come from there was absolutely no tapping up of anyone here in any form. Not my style.

I haven't been able to pop back here as I'd hoped due to other commitments but will certainly always check back to see how things are going.

Good luck and best wishes all.
Good to hear from you, best wishes to you to mate

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest