LEAGUE SIGN UP!

----------------------------
QUICK LINKS
/ Image / Image / Image / Image / Image / Image /

Site Improvements

Site Information, Upcoming Competitions and Rules & Regulations for all competitions and the site for Registered Users
Cotty
Site Admin
Site Admin
PSN Username: PCotgrave
Xbox Live Gamertag: PCotgrave
Twitch.tv: pcotgrave

Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:27 pm

Guys,

As you'll be well aware i've had the site down for the last week in places. When time has allowed from work and home, i've been working hard on bringing things up to date, amending some things and implementing some other aspects i've been wanting back on site for a long time, but haven't had the opportunity to do so.

I've brought everything back up, but it will be going down again in the next few days in places.

Simple reason being is this is still a work in progress, so please bear with me whilst these take place.

Cheers!

Cotty

Tatertots2211
Forza Moderator
Forza Moderator
Medals: 3
Xbox Live Gamertag: Tatertots2211
:
FM6 Season 1 Most Fastest Laps
FM6 V8 Supercars
FIFA17 Competition 3 Winner

Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:47 pm

Cotty wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:27 pm
Guys,

As you'll be well aware i've had the site down for the last week in places. When time has allowed from work and home, i've been working hard on bringing things up to date, amending some things and implementing some other aspects i've been wanting back on site for a long time, but haven't had the opportunity to do so.

I've brought everything back up, but it will be going down again in the next few days in places.

Simple reason being is this is still a work in progress, so please bear with me whilst these take place.

Cheers!

Cotty

Not enough Forza coverage on the main page considering it's the only thing really running right now and me linking to that page as Forza advertisement will confuse simple minded folk (I understand it's not finished, this is a suggestion not an insult or critcism <3), apart from that it's amazing bud. Really good job, looks quality! Can't wait to see how you implement more into it as it's a puka job already.

Thanks Cotty for everything you do, the dedication is much appreciated!

Cotty
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:18 pm

Yeah I'm aware of that side of things pal, same with the logo / F1 stuff, I've got content in the background that I've just not added yet.

My concern was that people wouldn't be able to access it for the Forza / FIFA stuff so wanted to bring it back up asap.

Tatertots2211
Forza Moderator
Forza Moderator
Medals: 3
Xbox Live Gamertag: Tatertots2211
:
FM6 Season 1 Most Fastest Laps
FM6 V8 Supercars
FIFA17 Competition 3 Winner

Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:24 pm

Cotty wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:18 pm
Yeah I'm aware of that side of things pal, same with the logo / F1 stuff, I've got content in the background that I've just not added yet.

My concern was that people wouldn't be able to access it for the Forza / FIFA stuff so wanted to bring it back up asap.
Aprpeciate it bud, just keep doing what you're doing as it's looking great. If you need any help or need some simple things doing whilst you're doing more complex improvements just give me a holla and I'll get on it.

:ugeek:

Cotty
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:51 am

Guys,

Just as an update. I've obtained some new features (hopefully) for the forum. This part of the site side will be going down at times.

Since I've done some work in the background, I've picked up on some errors; one of which is similar to:
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ] (proxy) all backends are down [1105]
Should you find these, please can you let us know via Facebook / Twitter if a refresh doesn't work on here. It seems that this could be our host having some issues.

Thanks for your patience!

Cotty

Cotty
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:44 pm

Work is almost complete regards the new forum - thankfully, no downtime has been required as i've been able to keep things going in the back end whilst leaving the forum functionality going.

Cotty
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:00 am

Forums have been updated and reskinned.

It is still a work in progress in some places guys, so please bear with me; any issues you may find, please let me know!

Cheers,

Cotty

Hammerpgh
Medals: 2
Xbox Live Gamertag: Hammerpgh
:
G2 - S3 Constructors Champions
Team of the Season

Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:25 am

Nice job on the new look site Cotty.. very impressive and fresh look mate :)

Hammerpgh
Medals: 2
Xbox Live Gamertag: Hammerpgh
:
G2 - S3 Constructors Champions
Team of the Season

Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:40 am

One thing I meant to ask previously Cotty.. there doesn't seem to be anywhere that you can edit your posts. Is it possible to add something to enable that?

Cotty
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:48 am

I knocked the feature off pal, I'm out at the cinemas with my boy ATM, as soon as I get back I'll re-enable it.

TBH, I forgot about it lol :o

• Information