F1 2019 Wishlist

F1 2019 Wishlist  

RSS
(@zup3rdry)

Only 8 monthish lol.

Thought this might be a good toptic. As you've only good 8 months until its out 

Posted : 10/01/2019 3:52 pm
(@wipendclean)

Yeah, just two thirds of the year left!

I'd actually like them to rebrand the game as F 2019 or something so it can include a full range of racing, F2, Formula E etc and you can make your career whatever you want.

I'd also like drivers to move about in career mode rather than just stay at one team only - can't be that hard to get the licence!

Online is pretty good I think, small bugs to iron out but it's good for league racing like we do. General online play is awful for idiots

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2019 4:00 pm
(@mattlovett1986)

Id like the option to have murray walker commentating instead of listening to geoff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2019 9:06 am
(@cotty)
Admin

Custom Liveries for online play - now for me, that would be cool

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2019 10:11 am
(@navytopgun)

More immersion and little gimicky realism stuff, like using data gathering diffuser rakes in free practices, getting proper press conference interviews (like in NBA games), getting random weigh bridge checks by the FIA during the weekend. I'd like the cool little details like that to be in the game. As for multiplayer, better optimization, maybe an option for "commentary mode" lets say you have 2 guys in your lobby spectating the game, with the option to commentate the race. that would be neat. Lastly id like to see them continue to move the games handling and physics towards the more realistic side, 2018 is surely an improvement and i think it feels great on the wheel, but the more realistic little details like flatspots or blisters would really up the challenges you'd face throughout the time you're on the track. thats all i can think for now.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2019 4:14 pm
(@Toxic-ProxyWoxy)
Posted by: Cotty

Custom Liveries for online play - now for me, that would be cool

Like weapon paint jobs in cod not pre set ones

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/01/2019 9:52 am
(@Toxic-ProxyWoxy)
Posted by: wipendclean

Yeah, just two thirds of the year left!

I'd actually like them to rebrand the game as F 2019 or something so it can include a full range of racing, F2, Formula E etc and you can make your career whatever you want.

I'd also like drivers to move about in career mode rather than just stay at one team only - can't be that hard to get the licence!

Online is pretty good I think, small bugs to iron out but it's good for league racing like we do. General online play is awful for idiots

Formula e should have its own game so it gets 100% focus but F1, F2 and maybe F3 but that requires multiple as Continental as you start F1 in game with no eligibility should have to earn super licences and F4 is national so that would require lots of effort so no F4

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/01/2019 9:53 am
(@nutt3rs91)

An option to ghost lapped cars. This isn't with any reference to the league, I just meant general online lobbies where people wait a lap to destroy your car

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/01/2019 2:46 pm
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register